The dual bin aerobic digester converts all your kitchen waste to rich compost- solid manure and compost tea â€“ liquid manure. You need not dispose your waste as Garbage thereby preventing the environment and reduce landfill in your area.
The digester is designed to operate without electricity or any mechanical parts. No foul smell is generated and easy to operate and hassle free maintenance. The bin is designed with FRP for high durability and stability. This is a dual bin concept- one bin is used to fill up the waste, it will take 35 to 40 days for the bin to get filled. After this filled up you have to use other bin while the first bin will be left for composting for 30 to 40 days.
- Ideal for Bulk waste generators .
- Automated process & 40% volume reduction
- It will digest all type of organic waste
- Low Noise & Low Maintenance
- Hassle free and Easy to use, Unskilled labour can handle the composter
- Remove output after all the waste is digested, Output takes about 30 days
- OPEX cost is less and It occupies very less space
- No Pathogens and its safe for human handling
- No foul smell, flies or insects
- Very good aesthetics and itâ€™s a Continuous Process
- FRP bin and shredder in MS
- Have outlets Pan India
- One bin will digest upto 400 Ltr of waste per day.
- Dual bin of GRB 5000 is ideally suited for upto 400 families, and for more it shall be multiples of above.
- Can be installed in setback spaces, open spaces and terrace.
- One bin will require 70 bags of 20 ltr capacity of My Green Microbes per month.
Power supply â€“ 3 phase, Power input 1A, Speed 2770 Rpm, Weight 10 Kg, Full open air output 1450 m3/Hr
Power supply â€“ 3 phase, Power input 5A, Speed 1440 Rpm, MS frame Constructed with 8 X 4 = 32 blade having a ability to shred approximately 5 -10mm pieces of vegetable waste.
GRB 5000 â€“ Bulk digester is used for Gated community, Municipality yards, Temple, any bulk waste generators, etc.,
Composting procedure with MY GREEN BIN
- Spread 1 cm layer of My Green Microbes at the bottom of the bin.
- Add 3 â€ of waste to the bin.
- Spread My Green Microbes evenly on the top.
- Now again you can add 3 â€ of waste.
- Spread My Green Microbes again.
- Just repeat the process till the bin fills up.
- Leave the first bin for composting by covering it with layer of microbes.
- Start the above process in second bin.
- Both bins can be used alternatively and get rich manure.
What to compost
- Cooked food , Uncooked food, Tea bags, Coffee dust, Fruits & Fruit peels, Vegetable peels, Flower waste, Egg shells (Crushed), Paper bits, Garden waste, Saw dust, Ashes
Things not to go into My Green Bin
- Sanitary Napkins, Disposable Diapers, Bandages, Any material, Contaminated with blood
- Glass/ Wire/ Cloth, Fabric Leather/ Rubber, Thermocol / Plastic, Metal/ Paper, Wood/ Rexine
E Waste- Hazardous Waste
- Tube light/ Bulbs/ Batteries/ Electronic waste, Paints/ Cleaning agents/ Oil/ Aerosol cans, Cosmetics/ Syringes Insecticides/ Tables (medicines)/ Thermometers
Hassle free, easy to use, easy to maintain and easy to convert organic waste to organic manure
My Green Bin